Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MC Audio is born!

That's right! I'm an aunt again! Auido Ingstom Osborne was born Monday, November 1, 2010. Kirsti handled it like an old pro, had no epidural, and Audio was out within an hour of arriving at the hospital! Shane and I spent the weekend in Ventura getting to know our newest family member. He's pretty dang cute, if I do say so myself.
It had been a few months since we'd seen Navy, and it was super fun playing aunt and uncle again. We miss her!! Here she is dancing ballet with her grandma and playing at the park. I took some footage of one of her serious ballerina sessions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RczjTDBzTug
My little niece and nephew! I'm a very proud aunt. Navy is a crack up - below you can see her eating her post-church meal in her underwear, braids, and heels. She decided Audio needed some more coverage while he was peacefully sleeping on the couch. "Just ONE more thing, mom, I'm just gonna put ONE more thing on him." Haha! Let the games begin!
We loved this beautiful Ventura lookout spot. The view was amazing, especially at sunset.
Here's a little video I took while we were there enjoying the evening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_qJhtXwus.
It was a really great weekend. Brian took us to his surf spot and we had a long session on Saturday morning. He's getting really good already! He's a natural. Shane and I took Navy to see Megamind. In Navy's words "that movie was FU-U-U-U-N!" Brian took us to his office at Neff, the awesome company he designs for, and showed us all the radical stuff he's been working on. Here's the website he designed, check it out: http://www.neffheadwear.com/

Thanks to Bri and Kirst for having us! We love the new little guy tons already. Can't wait for his debut album as MC Audio.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

gahhhh! I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!! Seriously, Kirst and Bri have the cutest babies. So glad you got to meet the newest oz, we can't wait- july maybe???

Sarah Hull said...

So awesome! I love that picture of Kirsti looking at the sunset with her baby wrap on! I also love the picture of you and your two baby niece and nephew! What joy! That is awesome that you guys got to do so many fun things!! What a fun weekend for sure! We can't wait to see navy and baby audio!

N+C said...

OMG- congrats to them!!!!! ...and you! auntie times 2!!!! such an accomplishment! but really, i can tell you've already earned the title of "the cool" aunt. i wish i had older syblings that could reproduce and give me cute kids to play with... but not own. lucky!

Corine said...

I LOVE that Navy put garments and a bowl on his head. I bet he was so cozy and warm.

Brynne said...

Sal! You're so beautiful!! I miss you. Anyway, little Audio is awesomeness waiting to grow. ;) I love what a fireball Navy is. So cute. I'm jealous she did it without an epidural!! Wow. Ps...those kids look good on you if you know what I mean...! ::wink:: :D