Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thankful for Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for Thanksgiving, to give me an extra reminder of the abundant blessings a very loving Heavenly Father has given me.

I'm thankful for my girls, Sarah and Sandy, who I'm positive were meant to be my sisters, just a little later in life. I'm thankful we coincidentally all wore matching denim shirts to our surprisingly fun Thanksgiving-eve bowling night.
I'm thankful Sarah was woman enough to do the Long Beach Turkey Trot, and that she, Sandy and I laughed through the entire thing. I'm thankful Shane and his friends ran it too, and that Shane rocked it.
I'm thankful to have both my older brothers and their families close by. I'm thankful for the generous and totally awesome Roberston family, and that they had us over this year. I'm thankful for my 2 sister-in-laws who I admire so much and love to be around. I'm thankful for my cutest niece and nephews, who I didn't know I could love so much. I'm thankful for surfing, and for the most epic post-Thanksgiving family surf session ever.
The list could go on forever:)

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

I'm Forever and ever thankful for you and I love our sisterhood and I love that we wore denim shirts for our bowling league and I especially LOVED our hysterical Turkey trot!!
I am seriously forever grateful for that Sunday that this little blonde rock star sat next to a pregnant crazy mom in Relief Society and the rest is history!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sally! Looks like you had an awesome thanksgiving! Glad to see life in socal is still amazing :)

Kirsti.osborne said...

ahhhh! what a great post. thanks sal! i love you tons!