Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Sam and Joe came to spend their spring break in the ocean...smart kids. But really, I talked my mom into flying them out because I don't know how well I'm going to be able to surf when they come this summer!!
We spent the week surfing, paddleboarding, playing tennis, hot tubbing, eating, and watching Parks and Rec, tennis, and Shark Tank. In other words, it was perfect.
These kids are getting good!! Check out Joe shredding this big ol' wave!
Sam making it look easy.
Pregnant lady coming through...
On Friday, Shane and I headed to the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells (near Palm Springs) for the 3rd year in row.
All the best tennis players in the world come out to entertain us and it's awesome.
It's now Shane's favorite 2 days of the year.
We were SO excited that these two were facing off in the semifinal:
Roger Feder and Rafael Nadal - the greatest tennis rivalry of this generation. SO AWESOME.
Shane celebrating his man Roger's big win!
Yes, he was really this excited. This is not a dramatization.
Spring Break 2012: Succ-say-ess! (Target Lady)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

AWESOMENESS!!!! I wish I could have been at Doheny with you guys!