Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blog-o-maina


Hey guys! I've been inspired by 2 people to start doing this blog:
Sarah Hull and my mom.

Sarah is a devoted blogger and I'm so impressed by her! Her blog is super fun and her kids are going to LOVE reading every page when they get older.

My mom lives in Beijing, China and writes my brothers and I an awesome email every week. She gives us life updates and gives us words of motherly wisdom. She's all about keeping a history, and she's right - and I think a blog is great way to do that. Plus, I'm going to start up my journal writing again.

My goal is to update this at least once a week - even if nothing exciting happens. So get ready!




4 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

YESS!!!!!! I am so excited! I died when I got your email and then died again when I clicked on the link and saw my fro on the top picture!!! You are too sweet. It really will be something SO fun for you.

I have had our blog close to two years and already I LOVE looking back on past posts and doing "remember whens".

Totally looking forward to the adventures of Shane and Sally!

The Cornett Family said...

Wahoooo! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I was actually thinking the other day that I wish you'd start one! The other cool thing about blogging, is that you can get your blog printed up into a book at the end of each year, (or whenever you feel like it) so you kind of have a bit of a yearbook of your family! Well, I'm excited to see you on here, hope all is going well, sounds like it is!

Brynne said...

Yay!! It's awesome...since I've started it is so fun to look back on the memories and little details you would otherwise forget. Love you!

nan said...

Yo Sally. This is your Dad. The blog is looking good! Your Mom and I had a great time in Hawaii. It reminded us of your life there in LB. No pressure, but we are looking forward to lots more good stuff! Love you.