Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Rundown



I thought I would give a quick synopsis of Shane and I so far in life before I jumped right into current life. So here it goes:

I grew up mostly in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. I have 4 brothers: Brian, Alex, Sam and Joe. My parents are Rod and Nan Osborne.

Brian and his wife Kirsti have a little girl, Navy, and they live in Long Beach. Alex and his wife Morgan are at BYU and are about to move to China for the summer. My parents and little brothers live in Beijing, China. They've lived there about 5 years and love it! Yes- they all speak Chinese.
Shane grew up in Lehi, Utah and has an older sister Kellie and a younger brother Lance. Kellie lives in American Fork with her husband Josh and three cute kids: Owen, Gavin and Molly. Lance and his wife Amy live in Ogden with they're cute dog, Kimber. Shane's parents, Toni and Lewis, live in Lehi and always have a warm meal for us when we stop by.



Moving on... I went to BYU after a summer in China with the fam. I met Shane at a concert during my second semester! He and my brother Brian met in Puerto Rico doing summer sales and began hanging out in Provo that fall. Shane and I hit it off quick! We were married about a year later.


We spent a semester in Provo, a summer in San Diego, moved back to Provo and joined my brother's band Love You Long Time. After two semesters in school and the band, we moved to Newport Beach, CA for the summer and loved it so much we decied to stay! (I have been finishing school online - I'm super close! My major is Recreation Management and Youth Leadership - love it!)
The guys work for Pinnacle Security, a home security company, and I've had lots of jobs along the way. Since we joined the band we've been on about 8 western US tours. We've played some awesome shows and have had some extreme fun. Come see us if you get the chance! www.myspace.com/loveyoulongtime




Shane and I have moved around Southern California a bunch in the past two years, but we're now in our favorite spot. On the beach! We live on the Long Beach peninsula. Google Map it!!
We're sure you'll want to come visit.

6 comments:

sandy k. smith said...

dang. you guys have the coolest life.

Sarah Hull said...

Such a fun post! Loved the first two pics of you guys!
Thanks for coming over tonight and playing with us. You guys always bring FUN with you!

The Johnson Family said...

Sally, I'm so glad you joined the Blogging world, I'm sure you have lots of fun stories to share and I can't wait to read them!

Danielle Locken said...

BOO! Sally it's Dan! Little shane & little sally are so wonderful looking. Wow!

Brynne said...

I LOVE the kids pics...you guys look pretty much the same. :) ha. Fun to hear all about it....even though I knew it all already! Love you guys!! I DO want to come visit! AND move there with you!

JoshuaMcC said...

Uhhhh, it's been a week. Where's the "even if nothing exciting happens" update?
Anxiously awaiting nothing exciting. Unless something exciting happens.