Friday, June 26, 2009

Camping and Slumber Parties

Shane decided to suprise his family and
show up to join them in Flaming Gorge, UT for their annual camping trip!
When he's in his element, out comes the boy in him...


He reports that he had a blast and it was awesome to hang w/ the fam.

Meanwhile...

Since I couldn't go to Utah due to my internship,
I decided to take this chance and have a

girls only slumber party!

We dined out...


Walked to get ice cream, enjoying the beautiful Long Beach sunset...

(This was an America's Next Top Model pic
- the other girls didn't get the memo)


Timer picture!
(explanation of the crooked framing)

Then we ended the night with a chick flick squished together on the sofa-bed
(the movie wouldn't work in our beat-up DVD player, so we had to watch it on my computer,
but it made it that much funnier)

If you haven't gone camping or had a slumber party in a while -

we recommend it!

5 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

I wish I could come to your girls slumber party!!

kelliemcc said...

Watch out, that snake almost ate him! Glad you got to have some girl fun, that's always good!

Sarah Hull said...

Fun times with Sally!!! Thanks for hosting the best slumber party EVER! Sorry I slept through most of it!

Brynne said...

You are just a party waiting to happen all the time. I'm not suprised it looks like fun!!

sandy k. smith said...

I actually got up the courage to watch that video of Shane with the snake! It may or may not have helped me with my snake therapy...I can't tell yet cause I'm still shivering.