Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A little suprise for my main man!

Shane's birthday was coming up and I asked my pal
Sarah if she had any good ideas for me,
and she kindly offered to
help me throw a party for him at her place!
I thought it would be fun to make it a suprise...

Our friends did an awesome job w/ the big moment!


We chowed down on one of Shane's favorite dishes: extreme nachos.
Delish!

It was a beautiful evening in beautiful Long Beach, as usual :)
We couldn't miss the Lakers game...


Smore's for dessert! Ah yeeeah.
One year old and wiser too...

Happy birthday babe!

A toast (of sparkling cider) to end a very fun night!

Thanks to Sarah and Bryant for hosting,
thanks to all our friends who celebrated w/ us,
and thanks to Shane for not being mad at me for being sneaky - I love you!

4 comments:

Alex and Morgan said...

shanes b day looks so fun!!! I wish we could have made it! Sal, we got you guys some coooool stuff at Xidan yesterday! I hope it all fits and stuff. Keep livin it up in LB! Chowder

Sarah Hull said...

That was a fun night. we'll have to do a bunch more summer night parties like that one.
see you soon!

Brynne said...

Cute!!! You guys are so funky fresh and goodlooking. Geeze. Happy BIRTHDAY SHANE!!!

sandy k. smith said...

haha.. "thanks to shane for not being mad at me for being sneaky" that's so funny.