Friday, January 8, 2010

4 down, 4 to go

For our 4th anniversary I surprised Shane with a weekend away!
First, we enjoyed a picnic on this awesome cliff in Laguna beach:
Then this happened...
Amazing New Year's day sunset!!
After taking tons of pictures and exploring the tide pools,
we hit the streets and checked out the shops. Surprisingly rad stuff!
Then we walked down the street to stay at this beach house!! It is owned by the sweet couple I work for, Fred and Dorothy. It is such a cute place and about 4 blocks from the water!
We loved it and we're so lucky to have been able to stay there.
The next morning we hit the trails for a hike in the beautiful Laguna Wilderness Park!
The weather was unbelievable and the hike was super fun.
Happy Anniversary babe!
I think maybe, just maybe, I can safely say I made the right choice.
Ok, yeah. I did. I'm sure of it.
I love you!!

5 comments:

julieb said...

wow, 4 yrs already??? congrats.
your aniversary looks so so awesome

Sarah Hull said...

those pics are rad. i got a laugh out of the one of the front room where it looks like shane's head is a lamp shade!
Happy Anniversary you two little love birds!

Alex and Morgan said...

that beach house was SWEET!!! Four years, wow!!! Time passes quick, I can't believe Alex and I have already been married over a year.5!!!

Brynne said...

Why 4 to go? You guys got a time limit? ;) jk Love you and happy anniversary! You two are perfect for eachother.

Ashley said...

4 years! Remember when we tried to trick emeline into thinking shane was proposing in the lobby of t hall on april fools? good times. good times.