Monday, February 15, 2010

When Shane and Sally became "Shally"

I thought I would treat you all to a good chuckle:
Ahh, the dating days.
These old school shots document my Valentine and I falling in love.
(The one on the top right is our 3rd date- check out that soul patch!)

The following is a chronological picture re-cap of our Valentine's Saturday:
That's what I call a good day!
Sunday we enjoyed church, a dinner w/ Sarah and Bryant, and a dessert party w/ friends...
And I can't tell you what else we did.
JUST KIDDING!!!
But I'm not kidding about this - I have the best Valentine ever!!!
I'm so lucky to have Shane as my eternal boyfriend.
I thank the heavens for him every single day. I LOVE YOU BABE!

8 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

I can't handle a few things:
1. you and your "can't tell you what else we did comment!!!"
2. Shane with hair
3. your cutest Shally Post ever!!!

p.s. thanks for the YUMMMMMIEST dinner!!!!! What a treat it was!

Chotz said...

haha, You are so funny. Happy V Day you lovebirds!

kelliemcc said...

Thank you Sarah for pointing out #2. Happy V-day you two!!!!

Alex and Morgan said...

You guys are so cute! and i'm so in love with your LIFE! Seriously, you guys are living the sweet life. So awesome!!!

Lance N Amy said...

wow I cant believe how young you guys look maybe its just a lil weid to see Shane with lots of hair. Anywho cool pics!
Glad yer V-day was not to shabby!

Brynne said...

I dig the soul patch. :) Schweet! You guys are such a perfect little pair. Love you both! Can't wait to see you!

N+C said...

I love the dating pictures of you guys!! you guys are an awesome awesome couple!! You should be impressed with your accomplishments together so far! What a pair:)

Peterson's said...

I swear I went to your wedding...but I guess all these years you have just been living together as boyfriend and girlfriend! Huh, i don't know what I was thinking!