Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Big sister Sally and big sister NAVY!?

BIG NEWS!!!!
Kirsti is about to have another cute pregnant belly!!
She's due in October :)
And this little firecracker is going to be a big sister!!
(This is a picture of her dancing at a huge break dance battle in Rexburg where her dad also danced. If you haven't seen the video, you just HAVE to watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56hQFvml5tA&feature=player_embedded
I've never seen anything cuter.)
2nd piece of exciting news:
Shane and I are going to GUUUUAAAAMMMM!!!
We're going to do a lot of this:
And a lot of exploring in this:
And we're definitely excited to learn how to do this:
I can't wait to be a big sister for 2 weeks in Guam!!! We leave June 12th.
Thanks to the most amazing parents in the world for the BEST graduation present EVER!!!
(I will be officially done with my degree on May 18th!)
Needless to say,
I can't wait to be an aunt again (so happy for them!!)
and I can't wait to live it up w/ the fam in Guam, baby!!
Good times ahead!!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

so awesome!!!! so much to look forward tooooooo!!!!!!!! thanks again for that awesome day kayaking, i had the greatest time. let s do that again!

Sarah Hull said...

Holy crud, I thought your mom was pregnant again since you said "big sis Sally!" holy smokes!
GWAM is going to rock! I CANT wait to see PICTURES!!!!
Navy is going to be an awesome big sister! I am stoked for Kirsti and Brian! Cool Navy Beans!

Brynne said...

YAAAAAAYYYYYY! Man, Guam look awesome, AND those little boys are livin' it up!! We did the best we could with little Cda Idaho, though, right? ;) Congrats on another addition, guam, and GRADUATING! Super sweet news on all of the above.