Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dadio

This is my dad:
Yeah, he's just as cool as he looks.
In Guam, his newest hobby is longboarding. My parents decided to get my little brothers longboards for Christmas, and my mom knew my dad wouldn't want to be left behind! So, she bought him this mega board and he loves it so much he goes with or without the boys!

Last night Shane decided it would be fun to google family members. Here's what we found on my old man!

"From FBI Beijing, China, Legal Attaché Steven E. Hendershot and Assistant Legal Attaché Rodney B. Osborne, were honored with the Award for Excellence in Law Enforcement for the successful undercover and joint international police investigation entitled Operation Summer Solstice. Their efforts led to an unprecedented successful joint investigation with the Ministry of Public Service in the People’s Republic of China to enforce intellectual property laws. This cooperative effort resulted in the arrest of 25 individuals, the search of multiple businesses and residential locations, asset seizures by the Chinese government worth more than $7 million, and the seizure of more than 290,000 counterfeit software products in China with an estimated retail value of $500 million."

So legit! I didn't even know any of this until last night. He doesn't tell us anything!!
But the point of this blog is this: my dad is the man.
Way to go dad!

6 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

SO RAD! SO LEGIT! It's no wonder you're so awesome.... It's in your blood!

Morgan said...

seriously he probably couldn't be cooler! I hope alex inherits the awesome dad gene.

Hess Fam said...

Your dad looks younger than my husband!

The Fuquas said...

Yes your dad is the man. in fact, i remember many girls our age having crushes on your dad...haha

N+C said...

love his vans.

Brynne said...

Wow...that's crazy stuff! What an amazing thing to find out! Love the picture. Good ol' Rod. He's hot. ;)