Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Giddyup!

As you know, Shane grew up in Utah. Which means he grew up going to the rodeo. So when he saw that a rodeo was happening in LA, naturally he bought us tickets.
Luckily for me we got our friends Aaron, Dorothy and their little guy, Cormack, to come along with us. Me and Cormack are buddies.
Saturday, we had an awesome day: a church service project, beach volleyball, and surfing (Shane came with me and owned it!) Then Sunday we took a leisurely bike ride in the beautiful Long Beach sunshine.
Check out this Segway tour! It cracked us up.
Cheers to another golden weekend with my boyfriend!
PS. Props to Shane for working so hard, doing sooo great, and not working weekends anymore!! HiphipHORAAAY!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Next time I visit can we take the segway tour? You are a babe! Props to Shane for taking weekends off for sure- don't let him turn into a work-o-holic! Love your long goldy locks, gorgeous!!!

Brynne said...

Segway tours?! Hilarious. :D I actually love the rodeo, too! (Guess I would, being from Idaho...) Wish I was there to take a liesurely sunday bike ride with you, especially since there was frost on the ground here this morning. :/ p.s. Good job, Shane!

Ashley said...

Your hair is getting so long! I am jealous of your nice weather! It is cold here :(