Thursday, December 16, 2010

25 and Alive

First of all, I want THANK EVERYONE who gave me a shout out on my birthday! I have really great family and friends, and it felt awesome to feel the love. Thanks, you guys! I mean it.

To celebrate my 25th year on earth, my dear old friend, Dorothy Wise, organized this great outing! She took us all out to the cutest restaurant, and I got the star treatment.
It was so sweet and a very fun time. Thank you ladies!!


After blowing out my candle and receiving some radical gifts (I was blingin!), I went on a
solo, sunset stand up paddle board adventure around Naples Island!
I have a new friend who lives down the street and has offered to let me borrow her board anytime! It was a perfect birthday activity. LOVED every minute of it.


Then my wonderful hubby (who surprised me with a brand new scooter helmet before I left for work!) took me out for a romantic night on the town.
We went out to eat where he presented me with this crazy awesome, super legit, chunky GOLD WATCH! I spotted this trend a while back and Shane paid attention. He's a very thoughtful gift giver and I love him a whole lot.


He topped the night off by taking me on a ferris wheel ride overlooking the ocean in beautiful, downtown Long Beach. It was awesome. My birthday was awesome.
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone! Here's to being 25!!
Whoa. I'm 25.

9 comments:

Kirsti.osborne said...

ahhh...so fun! you are so cute in all those pictures!

Morgan said...

sheesh, you are gorgeous! happy birthday, so glad it was so fun. wish i could have gone paddling with you!!!!!!!!

The Cornett Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! You are so cute.

julieb said...

only 25?
i'll trade you

nan said...

You DO have nice friends. And a great husband. May all your birthdays be so good! (And may you look this good on all your birthdays too!)

N+C said...

sounds like the best birthday-day. i hope i'm alive at 25 too!

Brynne said...

Your hair is getting so long...super hot california babe! 25...that means I'm almost 26! Where does the time go? You're halfway to 30! ;) jk Can't wait to come visit you! Loves!

sweet little sister said...

Sally! You look so fabulous in all of these photos! & so happy! I love that Dorothy treated you to such a lovely day - & I just knew that Shane would make it special :) he's awesome & so are YOU!! 25 so alive :)

sweet little sister said...

Sally! You look so fabulous in all of these photos! & so happy! I love that Dorothy treated you to such a lovely day - & I just knew that Shane would make it special :) he's awesome & so are YOU!! 25 so alive :)