Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas in the Holy Land


Shane and I just spent 10 days in Utah! It was an fabulous Christmas and we're so glad we got to go. THANKS to Toni and Lewis for being such great hosts and helping us pay for our plane tickets!! You guys are sooo nice, and we loved being with you guys.

I didn't have my camera out a lot on the trip...but here are the few that I came away with.
We took Shane's sisters kids out for some bowling and ice cream. They are super cute kids and we were stoked to get to party with them.

I got to go snowboarding 3 DAYS!!! I have sorely missed this favorite activity of mine and it was amazing to get to ride again in the best snow on earth. I went on my own the first day, then with Shane, and then with my bro Brian! Thanks to my parents for the birthday money for my lift tickets! I can't really explain how awesome it was.

The last pic is displaying my excitement about the new surf hoodie and booties I got for Christmas!! Thanks Mom and Dad!! So excited to use them.

Other things: Shane hunted with his Dad and brother, we met our new nephew Nixon (Shane's brother's new son), went to fun family parties, visited Papa and Grandma, spent the night with grandma Juanita, got to see some very missed friends, played Kinect with the kids, and saw True Grit.

Thanks to everyone who fed us and played with us!! We love you all.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

swasome! So much fun!!!! happy anniversary, have fun at West Side Story!!!

Brynne said...

I wish i was skiing with you!!! Ahhhh. Miss those days of ski-bum-buddying. :) Looks like you guys had a blast and you scored for Christmas/bday! Didn't you love true grit? I did. My dad was so excited to see that bc it's a remake of an old western...he made us watch the real one first. Ps. LOVE the name nixon. You guys sounds like awesome aunt/unles. Also, your cute look in the last pic.

Ashley said...

I am so glad you got to go snowboarding! Sorry we didn't hook up for that. I loved seeing you! Have fun with your sweet Christmas gifts!