Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blades of Glory

Sarah's sister, Sandy, recently returned from a mission in the Philippines. She's a lot of fun.
She was on the DANCE TEAM in high school and happened to keep ALL of her snazzy outfits!
So when I threw out the idea of ice skating, naturally, we decked ourselves out in her dance outfits and hit the ice.
Please notice Shane's right pant leg and Bryant's "Blue Steel" face.
All the 13 year olds couldn't stop giggling and pointing. It was awesome.
Drum roll please...the grand finale....
BAM!

5 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

It's too much!! IT's TOO MUCH!!! I laugh EVERY TIME I look at those awesome pictures!! And sometimes I cringe a little too! But mostly laugh!!!
Fun times!

Peterson's said...

This is HOT!

Kirsti.osborne said...

soooo funny! i LOVE that picture of shane at the bottom!

Anonymous said...

Shane! I thought you stopped stuffing your crotch in highschool?

Brynne said...

I love how you said, "naturally". ;) Friggin' great stuff!