Wednesday, February 16, 2011

V-Day Shenanigans

My Valentine got creative and surprised me with this sweet new house plant!
It's called a money tree and it's really rad. Love it!
After a super romantic pizza and Sprite dinner at home, we joined these two hooligans for a little dessert!
First a toast...
Then a chocolate FEAST! Raspberries, strawberries, cheesecake, and rice crispie treats.
We know how to do it right! (I'm not going to pretend that I didn't make myself sick. Oops.)
And then this happened:
Such a darling Valentine's couple.

4 comments:

Chotz said...

MMM! Looks like you had a delicious Valentines!!

Morgan said...

love the plant! love the love birds, you and shane are cute together.

Ashley said...

I can't believe you didn't invite us. okay I am kidding.

sweet little sister said...

Aaaack! Shane and Bryant are scaring me!!