Thursday, March 3, 2011

Water Aerobics? Jewish Community Center??

Since I finished school last year I've been working on becoming a certified fitness instructor. It's been a lot more tricky to get into the field than I anticipated. Lots of money, time, training, and schmoozing involved. But, I've finally gotten my foot in the door! And my foot is in the door of the Jewish Community Center, teaching old ladies water aerobics!! I taught my very first class this morning. And boy was it funny. I don't know if they're going to come again...I think I may have even killed a few of them. Taking care of my old friend Dorothy has definitely helped to prepare me for this new adventure!

Wish me luck:)

7 comments:

Fab Five said...

That's awesome! My friend(who's also pregnant) and I just started going to water aerobics and we're the youngest one by like 30 years! So fun!

sarah said...

So awesome!!!

That class is going to be off the hook now that they have you! Those ladies are LUCKY!

Morgan said...

i hope you took that picture because it is so awesome.

julieb said...

that is so funny/awesome!

The Johnson Family said...

That is so awesome! I can totally see the old ladies loving you! I wished you lived here and taught at our gym!

Brynne said...

Bahahahaha!!! I LOVE IT!! :) I bet you are a breath of fresh air for those women! Hope you have a blast doing it.

Ashley said...

hahaha, I love it! I want updates weekly at least!