Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hiking Yoga


My good friend Lindsay is awesome. She recently bought a Groupon for her and I to try HIKING YOGA! We headed to the Santa Monica mountains ready for an adventure. It was exactly what it sounds like: hike, stop, do some yoga, hike, repeat. SO FUN!!!
It was a beautiful afternoon, a great hike, and featured some amazing views.
I'm not sure if you can tell I was having fun...
I had never done yoga before, but I really liked it! As our instructor (a struggling actress, what else?) guided us, our bodies and souls became connected with mother earth. Haha! But really, I could use some weekly yoga in my life. I think it would be good for me - mellow out a little :)
Shane would not object to that.
Thanks to Lindsay for this radical new experience! I had a total blast.
Anyone who is coming to visit: you can expect to go on this hike! And maybe by then, I'll be able to teach you some yoga too!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh yoga. It is kind of funny but good for the soul, in my humble opinion.

Morgan said...

that sound fun and really funny. I'm definitely planning on going on that hike next time we see you!

N+C said...

hahahahaha. thats a perfect combo! that sounds so fun!

Brynne said...

That sounds just like it looks....like a blast! I really like yoga, too. Never tried it til I started instructing! Lindsey looks like a cutie, too. :)