Tuesday, November 15, 2011

E.W.M. (Events Worth Mentioning)

It was a wonderful family affair as my brother Alex blessed his baby Iver last weekend. Both Alex and Morgan are Spanish speakers and have joined their local Spanish ward. It was a cool experience to feel the spirit there and to see how much Al and Morgan are loved by the ward members. After the blessing, we spent all day hanging at Morgan's parents' house eating awesome food and playing ping pong. We feel lucky every day to part of such an amazing family.
My dad came to the states on business and was able to stop in for a day to meet his newest grandson! He stayed with Iver, while me, Alex, and Morgan had a fun little surf sesh. It was a magnificent evening, as you can see.
And lastly...a little guilty pleasure...I dragged Shane to see Chris Brown! It was funny. We stuck out in that crowd, let me tell ya. But it was really fun dancing to all the hit songs and watching Chris perform. He was legit. Thanks to Shane for taking one for the team:)

1 comment:

nan said...

Thanks for updating your blog/family history Sally! I'm so glad you are recording everything in such a fun way. The surfing pictures are to die for!!!! I'm going to need A LOT of wall space in the new house to hang all our awesome family pics!