Monday, October 17, 2011

Legends and Creepers

Weekend report:
Friday night we were able to watch 4 tennis legends play in person! I surprised Shane with tickets to show him how proud I am of him! (It has been 2 years this month since he opened the doors of his Real Property Management office! He's come so far and he's pretty amazing if you ask me. Totally proven himself). We watched Agassi beat McEnroe, and Sampras beat Courier. Then we got to witness one of the biggest rivalries in the history of tennis - Sampras vs. Agassi. We moved down to the floor seats and watched Sampras win in a tie break! Way awesome to see them play in person.
Saturday night we braved the local haunted house!
We went with our fun friends Kayla and Mike Delano, who snapped these shots of us in line. These creepy guys were outside and spooked me pretty dang good a few times. (I was sitting on a chair in line because my legs were shot after running 18 miles that morning! My longest run ever - it went well, surprisingly. Meanwhile Shane had an awesome 3 hour surf session with my bro Alex.)The haunted house was fun, but not nearly as scary as some we've been to in Idaho and Utah. But it was a fun night, nonetheless.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Nice. I am amazed you ran what was that..18 miles? Crazy Sal. You rock.

The Johnson Family said...

Sally, you are so dang gorgeous! I wish you guys were closer, we need a fun couple to hang out with.

Anna and Corban said...

Ellen Im hurt, we are pretty dang close to you :) Sal You are gorgeous and awesome. Corb would totally be jealous of the tennis match if he knew, but Im not telling him cause then he will be waiting the rest of our lives for me to do something awesome like that for him. He loves tennis.

The Cornett Family said...

How fun!! I seriously love your hair, I don't think I've ever seen it so long! You look beautiful!!! I miss you.