Saturday, January 28, 2012

Quotable quotes from the children in my life.

"Guys! Guys! We forgot the cuddle!!" - First grade boy during a flag football game.
"My growing pains are really hurting today." - First grade girl, holding her side ache during warm up run.
"My doctor said that if I don't stand in the shade...I will SHRINK!" - First grade girl on a very hot day.
"I just prefer academics. P.E. should NOT be mandatory." - One of MANY funny quotes from a very smart 3rd grade boy (2nd picture down, on the right) who hates P.E. He has founded his own "Global Airlines" and takes people on flights during recess. He gives me quizzes on the capitals of the world daily. He's 7. He's going to be rich someday.
"Let's do the DNA play. We'll cross through each other and form DNA!" - 7th grade boy in the huddle during football game.
"Each shot is a parabola." - Same 7th grade boy during basketball.
They crack me up.

No comments: