Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baby on board

Holy Moly, am I really posting this??? It's getting really real.
Shane and I have been married more than 6 years now and have finally
decided we're sticking this thing out. So the next logical thing to do...have a babe!
Baby Surf. Mini Moose. Baby Long Time. Little Shally.
We had our first doctor's appointment on Valentine's Day, and saw this:
A really cool memory for us. We saw the baby kicking and rolling over already! The doc told us I was about 11 or 12 weeks along!
We were happy to see the baby alive and well and to get a due date: Sept. 1st.
This weekend we got together with Alex and Brian's families and broke the news.
It was a lot of fun:)

Our little one is going to be lucky to have cousins so close!!

We had a totally awesome, beautiful, sunny San Onfore surf session together.
A day I won't forget!
My wetsuit is about to get real stretched out.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

I know I already said this on FB but I am so way totally super happy for you guys! I'm glad you and Shane are going to stick this whole marriage thing out.

N+C said...

i LOVE your baby nicknames. haha. PERFECT!

The Cornett Family said...

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!! We should talk again soon, I miss you and want to hear all the details!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

julieb said...

oh yeah!!!
im so so excited for you guys!
cant wait to find out what your having!

Morgan said...

yay! saturday was the best, I'm ready for a repeat.

Brynne said...

That is such a cute and perfect little picture of the babe. :) You're gonna be an amazing mom, Sally. love you.

Greg and Kalie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I love your pics too :)

Kirsti.osborne said...

Another cousin! We are beyond excited! You are going to be the prettiest pregnant girl and the best, most fun mom. And Shane is going to be the greatest dad. I can't wait to see it all.
Love you guys

BobSaget said...

D-I-K-E