Monday, September 7, 2009

PART 2 - Awesome Osborne Summer 09'

The fun continues...

at Laguna Beach!
The boys found lots of ways to burn our energy...
like boogie boarding and bodysurfing...

digging holes to bury each other in...

and racing of course.
(I can still outdo them - but not for long!!
I'll enjoy it while it lasts. They're right on my heels.)

The next day it's beach volleyball in our own Long Beach!

Grandmother and granddaughter.
Then beach football!

Which doesn't last long before this happens:

Bloody nose. But he was tough. We took it upon ourselves to rinse
him off with a few good tackles into the ocean:)


Now for a little more excitement:
(we jumped!)
Two MEGA CUTE uncles.

Finishing up my internship with Swim Focus!
Me and Hank! My internship mentor and one of
the
coolest guys you'll ever meet.
Shane and I stole Sam and Joe away
for some extreme mini-golf.

And by extreme, I mean extremely hilarious.

17th hole.
Joe: "Ok, ok, ok. Guys. If I make this hole in one, I win the whole game."

Hole in one.
Joe rolling on the ground.
I wish I could do this every night.

Next: Newport Beach!

How cute is this picture?!
Riding the same wave!
It was a beautiful day.

Best husband ever + best brothers ever + awesome waves =
radical beach day.

My sister (ok ok, sister-in-law) Morgan's family came to hang with us!
This cracked me up!!
Little sister Laura feeding Navy Teddy Grahams:

Still more to come!!

2 comments:

Alex and Morgan said...

OH MY GOSH!!! i LOVE that picture of Laura and Navy! Hillarious!!!!

Brynne said...

Navy looks like she could be Sam and Joe's little sis. Sal, you are SO HOT. Just how do you do it? Oh wait, genes. Look at your mom! ;) I'm exhausted just from reading! And JEALOUS. I want to jump in those waves with ya!