Wednesday, September 9, 2009

PART 3 - Awesome Osborne Summer 09'

And the party continues...

In
San Fran
cisco!
I left my boo, Shane, in Long Beach while the rest of us headed north to spend the week hose-sitting my mom's sister's place.
Luckily they're super awesome and they have a sweet pool and hot tub!!
We had a blast.
I cannot believe how cute Sam is.
Those 8th grade girls are lucky!
Me and JAM(Joe + Sam) at the drive-in!
Navy showing off her new do (AKA my hair).
The view from the Bay Bridge...so cool.

The view from the Bay Bridge...so cool.

We spent a fun afternoon here....
Pretty awesome.


We spent a few fun afternoons and evenings
at the local skate park!


Joe was all business -

figuring out how he can "pwn" more fully.

Skatepark at sunset.

We spent one fun evening w/ our friends the Johnson's from the Beijing branch!
Isn't their little girl SO cute!?



During the week my parents and I went on some AMAZING runs.
I'm SO lucky to have such rad parents who taught me to love running.
Running with them was one of my favorite things about the whole summer.

This picture is where we went running in the Redwood Forest!
The trees are so big I felt like I was in
"Where the Wild Things Are."

One of the funnest/funniest days of the summer:
Rollerblading in downtown SF.
The WHOLE family!

We took a dancing break.
BoldAnd a kissing break.
And then back to the blades.

Joe is one good son.
And does my pops look pretty radical or what!? :)

I LOVE these two.
I wish I could adopt them.

Until next time!!

My fam is currently spending a few transitional months in Washington DC.
They are off to a new adventure in GUAM!
Hopefully you'll see a blog in the near future of more Osborne shenanigans
at their new tropical home!

Thanks for one fantastic summer guys.
I am so lucky to have such an awesome fam.
Seriously.

7 comments:

Chantel said...

Your family is so cool and cute! And now, onto adventures in Autumn!

julieb said...

how cute is navy?
reeeeeaal cute.
and your famly too!
and im a little jealous about how much fun youve been having

Greg and Kalie said...

Hey Sally- Sounds like you have been having a blast this summer. That's exciting about your parents new adventure as well. Your bros are soooo big! Man- it's been so long since I've seen you guys!

Alex and Morgan said...

cool!

Brynne said...

JAM are the cutest! The ladies are gonna love them! The runs in the redwoods look amazing!! That is so awesome that you can all go together! FYI my mom has lost 50 lbs!! She's doing awesome walking and healthy dieting with a trianer. Anyway, you guys are the coolest. Always being active and having fun! p.s. Where is Kirsti?

Teija in PDX said...

OK, best pics EvER...
-The one of Navy on Joe's shoulders (the way they're both captured laughing is priceless)
-The one of Navy kissing Sam (she's gonna be kissing all the boys soon, better watch out)

BobSaget said...

Now you left your boo for a woman. Let your soul burn in hell.