Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Disneyland Dating

It was a sunny Monday afternoon and I thought,
"You know what? I want to go to Disneyland."
And the cool thing is that I could! So I did. And I took my boyfriend with me.
Shane had never been to California Adventure, so I took him straight to the Tower of Terror.
I didn't tell him anything; it was really funny. Shane shrieked through the whole thing. Awesome.
Have you seen these crazy huge turkey legs? I had been wanting to try one since my birthday, so I did! It was pretty tasty for the first few bites...but then we went on some rides and...not so good.
But we had to!! Now we know.

Overall, a successful afternoon Disneyland date!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

sooooo awesome!!!!!!! it's always a party in longbeach :-).

Brynne said...

That is one BIIIG turkey leg for a tiny girl like Sally. ;) What fun.

lauren valeen said...

sal-your the cutest.
you make me wanna go to D-land asap!

Kirsti.osborne said...

so fun sal! we are so excited to get back to sunny california!

Brynne said...

First of all, I love the classic "Sally laugh" face, secondly, Dorothy is the cutest!! You guys look like you are having tons of fun, great friends, great times!