Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Party in the USA

Summer is my favorite time of the year, for many reasons. But the main reason is that I get to hang with my fam!! They decided to come for a "quick" trip to the states from Guam so Sam could go to EFY and my parents could see their families. But lucky for me, it ended up being a not so quick trip! And we didn't waste any of that time sitting around - we partied it up!! It was awesome, to say the least. Here are a few of my favorite photos:

A HUGE THANK YOU to my parents. You guys are seriously so awesome. Thanks a million for spending all that money and time on us! It really made our summer, and you know it! We love you and can't wait till you come back.

1 comment:

Brynne said...

Sam and Joe are so cute!! Crazy I was there when Joe was born, huh? Anyway, looks like a blast! (of course when ISN'T your family having a blast?!)