Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rain or shine, we love the beach.

Saturday was gloomy, but we hit the beach anyway! We are lucky to have such radical friends.
We (Shane was there, I promise) had a fun afternoon in Laguna with 4 other families. They have awesome beach wheel chairs- Katie had a blast. We explored the tide pools, caught crabs (get your mind out of the gutter), had a ladder ball tournament, ate some good grub, and the kids played in the water. It makes me excited for a summer on the sand!

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

WHOOOT SUmmer on the Sand! I seriously want to just move in to that spot in the summer. i love it there! That was a total blast!!!!
Sorry about the crabs, heard that is tough to get rid of! ha!!

Morgan said...

Yay for beach days! I can't wait!!! I just hope I can get on a surf board with my big belly?

Brynne said...

My mind was totally in the gutter. Thanks for keeping me in check. ;)