Friday, June 29, 2012

Mountain time

Our other family, the Hulls, kindly invited us up to this sweet cabin in the mountains. It was in a beautiful secluded area and it was nice just being up there. We spent time playing outside with the kids, going on adventurous 
RIVER HIKES (go Sarah!), and staying up late playing raucous card games. Fun. 
(Sorry all these pics are mostly me! I didn't have the camera in hand all weekend)
On our way down the mountain, Shane and I decided to pull over for another fun hike. 
We had to take advantage of the awesomeness of where we were!
Shane manned up and jumped in the freezing mountain water on BOTH of our hikes. 
He's making sure he has enough fun for him, me, and the baby :)

Overall, it was an excellent mountain excursion. 
Thanks to the Hulls for letting us crash  your party! We love you guys.

2 comments:

Brynne said...

FUN!!! I wanna go... ;)

Morgan said...

I thought I was pretty hard core pregnant but you take it to a whole new level- seriously girl, you are legit!