Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Soccer camp & girl clothes

School's out for the summer! 
Which means I'm officially unemployed. I only have 2.5 months until my due date! 
Inspired by my awesome little brother Joe, who is 13 and hosting his own soccer clinic this summer, 
I decided to start my own! We've have about 13 kids on the roster so far. 
We start on Monday! 
In other news, a few months ago I told my mom that I didn't want the typical frilly,
 "my little princess" baby clothes most people dress their baby girls in (nothing against those clothes, some babies totally work it!). 
But then my mom got all nervous about buying things for my baby because she says she's afraid I'll hate it! 
So, I have a few things I've accumulated so far that I totally love, to give her an idea :)
It's getting REAL people! 

3 comments:

Morgan said...

that bathing suit is soooo awesome! This girl is going to be stylin'!

Brynne said...

You should totally charge more for a 4 week session! That's super cheap! Most are like $150. :) Way to go Sal!

Anyway, I LOVE those little shoes!! So cute!

N+C said...

How are the soccer camps going? So awesome you're doing that!!!!!!