Thursday, April 16, 2009

First California Christmas

I was trying to think of what to blog about this week, so I walked in the kitchen to see if a snack would help and saw all the awesome pics on my fridge from this past Christmas (thanks Mom!)

I thought I would just post those pics and show you all how much fun we all had. It was the first Christmas w/ Morgan, and the first Christmas we've celebrated with just immediate family -which is now 11 people! Also, it was Shane and I's first So Cal Christmas - out of the cold.
I highly reccomend it!

Joe warming his hands by the fire :) Do you like my tree?!

Santa needs a nap.
Santa brought us a kayak and we had to test it out...

...even though it was rainy and windy! It was still super awesome.



A fun Christmas Eve coastal bike ride to downtown Long Beach!

My niece loves me.

And her uncle.
We took a trip down to Mexico! Notice, in this quadruple stacker, the Nacho Libre mask.
We went to help out at an orphange that Alex and Morgan go to bi-monthy with a group from BYU (Kaizen). Here are 2 of the cutest orphans :)


We decided to ring in the new year with a midnight swim!

A New's Year's Eve b-ball game.

He's buff!

We played lots of football. Here's Joe giving us the next play :) He's so funny and cute.

This was one of the best adventures - kayking in the bay.

We docked and had In N' Out! Um.

We took a late-night bike ride in downtown LA! Way fun.

She's thinking "it is SO past my bedtime!"

Ahhh.

Fun exploring the coast in Orange County at sunset.
Mustaches were the favorite at the white elephant party!

These few weeks will go down in Osborne family history as some of the best ever!

3 comments:

Greg and Kalie said...

Awe... your family looks like their all doing well, I haven't talked to you forever! I wish we lived somewhere warmer!

Brynne said...

Your family is so unique and awesome!!!! I miss all of you! Love the tree and fire. Ha. ;)

Sarah Hull said...

Bryant and I just can't get over these pictures. Infact, I said to Bryant, "I want cool kids like Nan got.... how can I get cool kids like that?" and Bryant said "You have to be cool like Nan!" Indeed I do.
You guys are such an awesome family!