Thursday, April 23, 2009

Justin Timberlake and ME!

Anyone who knows me well knows I love Justin Timberlake. When I found out he was going to be a guest on Jimmy Kimmel I immediately freaked. Then I got tickets. I was SO excited that I even got tickets! But little did I know how awesome it was going be...
So, I was coming around the corner to get in line and THIS is what I see!

I'm totally shaking at this point. Is this acutally happening?!


Someone pinch me.

I took this with MY PHONE! Yes, he was that close. It's now my permanent background.






YES!!!!!!! This is not a joke. I can't even believe it myself.




Moving on...


I worked my charms on the guy who seats the audience and I got him to put us in the
FRONT ROW! (Even though Shane got caught trying to sneak in a camera for me...)We had the best seats in the house. I know, I'm good.


All of us on the front row got to follow him back and watch him play golf w/ Jimmy.
Keep in mind I'm freaking out this ENTIRE time.



I was sitting about 8 feet away! The studio is much smaller than it looks on TV.
I snuck a few cell phone pics during the show :)


I joined the crowd waiting for JT after the show...


There he goes...

He's not coming over...
NO!!


Well...goodbye...until next time.

It was a very exciting night, to say the least. Thanks to my very
sexy hubby for loving me even when I love JT
(he's a fan too!)

I took home a few souvenirs! I stole this off one of the cameras after the show :)

Shane snagged me one of his golf balls he hit during the show! Yeeeeah.

I'm still numb :)

5 comments:

Millicent said...

VERY cool, Sally Jo!

Sarah Hull said...

What a dream day for you! I am so happy for you. looks like a total BLAST!

Brie said...

Wow what an awesome night! I'm super excited that I found your blog. Every once in a while Adam and I wonder what you two are up to. You always seem to be doing something exciting, new and fun. Next time you are in town for a show we will have to stop by and say hi. Here's our blog... www.thefabfranks.blogspot.com

Brynne said...

Sal, you are so hilarious. I was laughing the whole time reading this. :) That is SWEET! So, is JT your "pass" with Shane?! ;)

Sally said...

FYI: Shane isn't threatened:) He really likes JT too. Shane knows it's all in fun! I chose the right guy!!