Sunday, April 19, 2009

Navy Beans


You'll probably be seeing a lot of my niece
Navy on here. I can't help it - she's SO cute! So, here are some funny pics and videos of her just being herself. Enjoy!
Dress up is one of Navy's favorite things. Here she is in my swim suit and dad's hat just struttin her stuff.


My favorite was the behind shot :)


Trying to strike a pose in her "bra."


Kirsti (her mom) is pretty sure she's going to be America's Next Top Model.


The first video you get to hear that little giggle. The second video is when I caught her singing to herself in the mirror with nothing but her "bra" on. The last video is at about 11pm and we're trying to get her to perform for the camera :) She does pretty well considering!

2 comments:

Kirsti.osborne said...

ahhhh! she is sooooo cute, but i might be biased :)

Brynne said...

That barbie song in the mirror....to die for! Serious blackmail material... :) Such a cutie!