Monday, October 12, 2009

Dancing Queens

So last weekend some girlfriends invited me to a girls night out!
One of them got free tickets to a show from her husband's work
(thanks Becca and Ryan!)

The group we saw was called
Bjorn Again
:
an ABBA cover band!
And they are legit.

I'm no ABBA expert, but apparently these girls are right on the money.
They were way fun to watch - a bit corny but super good at what they do.
Some of those ABBA songs are great girlie classics.
By the end of the night all 4 of us were out of our
seats dancing and singing along:)


Oh, and did I mention we were in the very front row of this fancy performing arts theater and that we were younger than everyone there by about 2 decades?
Yeah, that's right.
I think we ended up being part of the show for the rest of the audience!

This is what we came home to:

It's IBC Rootbeer and "Just for fun" poker.
Hilarious.

Needless to say it was a good night for everybody!
Thanks friends!

3 comments:

Alex and Morgan said...

HILARIOUS! i love it! thats like our weekend. alex and nick were off doing manly stuff in the woods while camie and i sat and talked. looks like it was a fun concert!

The Johnson Family said...

Sally, all your blogs make me wish I lived closer to you! You have so much fun and I need a friend like that!!!

Brynne said...

I love the boys' night! Ha. I think Jon and shane would be good friends. :) You go girls.