Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthdays and Cowboys

So, by now you should be familiar with my pal
Sarah Hull.
Thanks to her in the last few weeks we've had some major fun.
Here are two events that deserve to be highlighted:

She threw an AWESOME Wild Wild West party.

Don't worry, it's not real:)


Cowboys + Cowgirls
Boot scootin' boogie...

The party was a serious hit! So much fun!!
If you ever have the chance to attend one of Sarah's famous parties,
don't you dare miss out!
The other fun-filled event: Sarah's Birthday!
We celebrated with gusto!
Bridge jumping across the bay from us in Naples Island...
What you don't know is that I'm screaming
"Haaaaappyy Biiiirrrthdaaay Saaaarraaahh!!"



Then out for a tasty Mexican meal!

We continued the celebration into the weekend
with a relaxing Sunday BBQ in the backyard.

The fun never ends with this lady!
Thanks girlfriend. You're the bomb.com.

3 comments:

Alex and Morgan said...

so fun!!! I want to meet them, they seem like awesome friends. how did you make those collages??? there're really cool.

Sarah Hull said...

AHHHH!!!! I love it! Thanks so much for such a SUPER FUN POST!!!!

Sister, YOU are are the main reason all those events are so fun because YOU are the BOMB.COM! You are the COOL in my BEANS and LATER in my SKATER.....

Brynne said...

She looks awesome. I know if you like her, I would like her too. :) LOVE the cowboy pics of you and shane! Giddy up!