Friday, October 16, 2009

Mom's Morning Off!

....brought to Long Beach mom's by ME!
Mom's need a break, am I right ladies?!
Well, yesterday a few mom's got just that.

I decided to provide a weekly Mom's Morning Off for the awesome local mom's in the area.
Yesterday was our first try, and as the Target lady would say, "SUCCESS!"

7 cute kids = one big, exciting play date.

We had a kid-friendly lunch of PB+J's with a side of bananas.
Then it was time for a little backyard story time in the
beautiful Southern California October weather.

Below you'll see our card making activity and our rousing "basketball" game :)

Our day wouldn't be a complete without a little Mr. + Mrs. Moose!
(I thought it wouldn't hurt to show them I won a crazy TV game show, because now they think I'm some kind of famous person and they may behave that much better. Hey, I'm working with what I've got!)
The voice bubble for the picture below should read
"GO SHANE! GO SHANE! GO SHANE!"


Ella and Navy mimicking our goofy Wipeout moves.

You can't forget these two cuties, who were happy just following the big kids around!

A HUGE thanks to all you Mom's for diving into this new adventure with me!
I think it's going to be a great thing for all of us :)

Until next week!

6 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

I'm screaming laughing SO hard at all those pictures!! I love it! What a fun, fun day!
Thanks for doing this and giving us mom's a little break.
It's such a WIN/WIN/WIN situation!!!
Can't wait until next Thursday!

Kirsti.osborne said...

thanks sal sooooo much! i love it and so does navy! your pics are awesome. i love navy and ella dancing! so cute! thanks again.

zuniga family said...

You are a gift from God! Thank you so much for giving us a morning off! I will be there on Thursday. Seriously, you are wonderful!

Alex and Morgan said...

fun!!!

Brynne said...

Sal, you never cease to suprise me!! Actually, I'm not suprised! You are amazing that way. What a fun idea. :)

JoshuaMcC said...

Did you guys buy/rent a new house?