Monday, December 28, 2009

Heff and Sweater Vests

Hilarious yet creepy.
The weekend before Christmas, Shane and I went with the Hull family to participate in one of their favorite Christmas traditions. We met up w/ Bryant's high school buddies, walked down a blocked off street where every house was TOALLY decked out in lights and crazy decorations (as you can see) and stopped along the way to sing Christmas carols.
Our chorister was very entertaining. We sounded awful because we were laughing so much!
Ahh, laughing and caroling.
This same weekend we also had a very fun Christmas party:
Appetizers, awesome white elephant gift exchange, and sweater vests.
What more do you need?
Thanks to our friends for a fun, festive weekend!

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Funnest week!!! Thanks for always bringing good times with you where ever you go!

Brynne said...

I don't know what is more hilarious...the Heff display, or your chorister! :) (or the fact that the playboy display was made of moose-looking figures and so were you) ;) jk Anyway, every time I look at your blog, I just think "I wish I was there." So fun!

Brynne said...

p.s. I need your parents' new address! They sent us a Christmas card. Love them! Heard from Alex today, too! love you.