Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thankfulness

This wonderful family invited me, Shane, Brian, Kirsti and Navy to join them for Thanksgiving this year! They live in a beautiful home in Lake Forest, just about 40 minutes south of us, and boy do they make GREAT food!
It was so nice to be in a fun house, be so well fed and be part of the fam.
Fun hike/run with these in-shape ladies!
Alex and his slack line. AKA hippie kid tight rope walking. Pretty hard but way fun!
Surfing San Onofre. Loved this day!!
Brian invited us all to the "Critial Mass" bike ride in downtown LA. We met up w/ about 500 riders and took over the streets. It was way fun/nerve raking/exhilarating. I recommend it.
Aunt Dana and Uncle Jim were cool enough to drive up from their vacation to ride w/ us!
I stole all these pics from Morgan. So thanks girl!
Congrats to her and Alex for getting into grad school! They found out on Thanksgiving day that Alex was accepted to a great school in Australia! He'll start in March, do a semester in Australia, then a semester in Norway, then back to Australia to finish up! SO COOL!
And congrats to Brian and Kirsti who are heading to Rexburg for Brian to finish his degeree at BYUI. Way awesome! My brothers are the bomb.

This Thanksgiving we have a TON to be thankful for.
We have the good news of the gospel! We have THE BEST family. We have the most AWESOME friends. We always have food to eat, a place to live, and clothes to wear. We have each other! I'm thankful for a holiday to remind me to recognize how amazingly blessed I am and to show my gratitude to Heavenly Father for all he does for me by serving others and living the gospel.
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all of you!

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Was that all in one day? That beats the crap out of my Thanksgiving.

Alex and Morgan said...

hey if you want i can get you the original photos, if you ever want to print them or anything. that was the awesomest thanksgiving ever! just wish sam and joe and your parents could've been there!!! Hey and congrats on the new job!!!!!!!!!!! way to go! thats awesome!

Brynne said...

Is that Morgan's family? They are all super cute and goodlooking! Is the little girl adopted? Adorable. Anyway, looks like a blast!! I am thankful for you. I miss you.