Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Team JACOB!...um, I mean, Team Shane!!


Opening day of New Moon, Friday morning at 10am, what do you find?
Me + 15 Twihard Moms!
As you can see we were excited and pretty into it :)
Notice my Edward pin (thanks Mom!) and these 2 awesome shirts below:
(the feathers refer to the honeymoon in the last book - hilarious!)
Shane was officially deemed "Husband of the Year" by all the ladies for this surprise he slipped me on my way out:
A New Moon chocolate treat and a homemade card the says:
"Team Edward? Team Jacob? Or Team SHANE!? Have fun at the movie,
just don't come back with any bite marks on your neck."
Loved the friends, loved the cute husband surprise, loved the movie, and loved Jacob.
I'm sorry, but he totally won me over. Maybe Edward will win me back in Eclipse...we'll see this June!
I'm already excited.

2 comments:

Chotz said...

me too! twilight was annoying to me so I did not have high hopes for New Moon, but I LOVED it!!! Can't wait for June! Those shirts are hilarious and I love that card that Shane made you. He's so thoughtful!

Brynne said...

What a HOOT!!! I'm totally team Shane, now, too. :) But seriously, I totally switched to Jacob, too! Wish I could have watched with you. :(